Distillery Reserve Series - Four Grain Whiskey
The chain-stitch label on this spirit is sure to generate a lot of buzz—but this release is more than just a pretty face: The spirit inside the bottle is a product of only two barrels, distilled from a lively combination of white corn, rye, wheat and malted barley. With its stunning chain-stitch label and its vibrant panoply of flavors, this whiskey weaves together exceptional beauty both inside and out.
Sorry. This is sold out.
ABOUT THE WHISKEY
This subtle spirit greets you with spicy scents of black pepper, followed by buttery and nut-infused notes of sweet corn, apricot, mint and freshly cut grass. The creamy mouthfeel offers up flavors of honey, tobacco, coconut, lavender and toasted biscuits, finishing off with a tannic aftereffect of leather and sweet apples.
MASH BILL: 68% white corn 15% Rye 13% wheat 4% malted barley
AGE STATEMENT: Aged at least 3 years
ABOUT THE LABEL ART
For this one-of-a-kind release, we’ve enlisted the incomparable team at Ft. Lonesome to create a beautifully detailed, hand-made fabric label with a removable chain-stitched patch. If you haven’t heard of Ft. Lonesome, be prepared to be wowed. This woman-led Central Texas outfit—a labor-of-love in the truest sense—has almost single-handedly revived the erstwhile craft of chain-stitching in Texas. Ft. Lonesome’s dazzling, innovative designs have drawn national attention by marrying traditional embroidery craft with a clever, postmodern-cowgirl perspective.
HOW TO GET A BOTTLE
(PURCHASE PRICE: $150 + tax)
WE CANNOT SHIP THESE BOTTLES. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PHYSICALLY PICK THEM UP AT THE DISTILLERY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.
HOW TO GET A BOTTLE:
- Purchase link will be live on this page on Monday, May 30th, at 1 PM CDT
- Bottles will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis (limited to one bottle per person).
- BE QUICK TO THE DRAW! This bottle is offered first-come, first-served to customers who complete the checkout process quickly enough to snag one. Shopify will not hold items placed in your cart once they are sold out; the purchase is not secured until you check out and receive an order confirmation. THIS BOTTLE WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY. MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
- After you have purchased your bottle, you can pick it up at the Still Austin Distillery beginning 6/3 during Tasting Room hours. If you wish to have someone pick up your bottle on your behalf, they must have a copy of the Shopify confirmation email.
- There are four unique Texas-sky inspired patch designs. Customers will be able to select their preferred patch design when they pick up their bottle at the Distillery, but we cannot guarantee availability.