WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Please see below to apply for one of our open positions! If you don’t see a role that fits your profile, please email us your resume at [email protected]
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Packaging Associates are responsible for miscellaneous labor functions to maintain operations of the packaging facility in compliance with all standard operating procedures; safety and quality, to efficiently manufacture products. Daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Fill in for various positions on the line (training will be provided)
- Assist in line changeovers as needed
- Assist the Team Lead with troubleshooting equipment issues
- Support the In-line bottler including keeping the line supplied with raw materials, clearing out jams, stacking and unstacking finished case goods, inspecting product, and performing rework as necessary
- Support the Rotary line bottler including keeping the line supplied with raw materials, clearing out jams, stacking and unstacking finished case goods, inspecting product, and performing rework as necessary
- Complete off-line assignments as directed by the Team Lead
- Operates equipment in a safety-first manner
- Monitor and report any safety concerns including work related injuries, etc.
- Housekeeping throughout the facility
- Abide by all EPA and OSHA regulations
Responsibilities may lead to
- Batching client products
- Blending various whiskey or gin products
- Development of in-house and client products
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have strong mechanical skills
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, percentages)
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous industrial experience (ex. car part manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, industrial warehouse, or food and beverage industry)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to stand for 7-8 hours per day, can lift items up to 50 lbs., and perform functions at a significant work pace to meet deadlines as established.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate all levels of employees/staff/vendors/visitors.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain flexibility, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to complete paperwork and/or production boards associated with this position
- Health insurance covering medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Potential to participate in company stock options grant program
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 Per Hour